Blogger Backgrounds
I wanted a place for creativity where I could share my ideas with others. Please stop by often!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Blogging

So, as you can see, I started this blog 3 years ago.  Originally I wasn't sure what I was doing back then and just knew that I liked reading and looking at all kinds of craft blogs, so I thought it would be fun to have one of my own.  What I didn't know was, how to get followers to make it worth my while.  The last few years I've just been using my blog as a teaching tool for my 5th graders, but having the summer off has made me realize that I want to share so much more of my work.  Since I have years (and I do mean years) worth of crafts, scrapbooking, and other crafty things that I've made, I decided to start sharing them here at my blog and on pinterest.    Hopefully someday, I will have more than one follower :) So, if  you like visiting, please become a follower and don't hesitate to leave a comment, I would really like to see what you think of my work. 

0 comments: